The Application Process for Online Loans
How does it work?
It really is easy to apply for a WA NILS loan. You can apply online with a computer, smart phone or tablet or we can put you in touch with one of our agents in your local area.
No matter how you apply, you will need the relevant documentation that supports the details you tell us in your application. This may include:
- Centrelink Income Statement
- Centrelink Healthcare card, Pension card or Veterans Affairs Card
- Bank Statements (most recent 3 months)
- Utility Bills (most recent)
- Proof of your current accommodation
- A 30 day quote for the items or service you wish to purchase
- Any other documents that prove your income, expenses and debt
If you need assistance at anytime, please call WA NILS on 9263 2199.