Approved Loan Items
WA NILS Loans can only be used to purchase essential household items and some service. The list of items can include:
- Fridges, washing machines, household furniture
- Solar panels, water tanks, insulation (home owners only)
- Gophers, mobility scooters, walking frames
- Dental work, car repairs, medical equipment, glasses
- School excursions or uniforms
Loans are for up to two items only.
This is not a complete list of items that our loans are granted for so if the item you need is not listed here, please contact us on 9277 3000 to discuss your needs.
WA NILS Loans can’t be used for:
- Bond Assistance
- Utility bills (Gas, Electricity, Water)
- Rent arrears or debts
- General Expenses such as food and clothing
- Paying off unpaid bills or debts